Imperial Judge Robe
• Manufactured of the highest quality Lyric fabric
• Fully lined sleeves
• Features deluxe hand detailed fluting in key areas
• Classic yoke
• Cuffs with buttons
• Pocket slits
• Offset zipper
• Personalized embroidered initials
Practicality, comfort, and style all come together to create the Imperial Judge Robe. Expertly crafted from a fine material called Lyric fabric, and featuring a convenient offset zipper, this robe is a pleasure to slip on and makes the long hours go as comfortably as possible.
Each Imperial Judge Robe is custom made to fit its wearer perfectly. For superior coverage, each robe also features an 8-inch clearance on average, longer than most robes. Hand detailed fluting adds tasteful ornamentation to key areas, while fully lined sleeves, button cuffs, a classic yoke ensure maximum comfort.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
JUDGE ROBES’ CUSTOM TAILORED JUDGE GOWNS HAVE APPROXIMATELY A 9 INCH FLOOR CLEARANCE. IF YOU WISH TO DEVIATE FROM THESE STANDARDS, YOU MUST SPECIFY ON THE ORDER FORM.
THE REQUIRED MEASUREMENTS ARE DETAILED TO ASSIST YOU IN OBTAINING ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS.
- HEIGHT: Record total height from top of head to floor while wearing shoes (for women, the height should include heels). Record in feet and inches – e.g. 5’8’’
- WEIGHT: List approximate weight in pounds with wearing clothes.
- CHEST SIZE: Take measurement over largest portion of chest. Be sure tape is well up under the arms and over the shoulder blades. Record in inches. (B)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Take measurement is subjective; indicate desired length to accommodate your needs. Suggested; leave arm naturally at side. Measure from center point at base of collar, over top of shoulder, down arm to bottom of wrist. (A) Then add one inch to this measurement.
NEED HELP?: At JudgeRobes our sales and support team are happy to help you with any questions you may have. To get a hold of us you can email us at [email protected] or call us at 972-630-6916.