Judicial Judge Robe
• Premium Matte dull finished fabric
• Top of the Line lightweight tailored construction
• Features deluxe detailed fluting along shoulders and yoke
• Crease resistant fabric so you always look your best
• Hidden zipper closure with hook eye clasp
• Traditional full sleeves
• Pressed pleated front and back detailing
• Each Judicial Judge Robe will give you a comfortable prestigious appearance and fit
At the end of a long road paved with study, training, practice, and negotiation comes the right to wear a judge robe and preside over court. It’s only natural to want to look your best once you’ve reached your destination.
Convenience, comfort, value, and style come together to form our Judicial Judge Robes. Made of a premium matte fabric with a refined dull finish, this robe is lightweight, durable, completely crease-resistant, and opaque for your convenience. Its open sleeves allow for comfortable movement, its inconspicuous zipper offers convenience without sacrificing dignity, and its pressed pleated front and back detailing add tasteful ornamentation to the garment, all for a very attractive price.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
JUDGE ROBES’ CUSTOM TAILORED JUDGE GOWNS HAVE APPROXIMATELY A 9 INCH FLOOR CLEARANCE. IF YOU WISH TO DEVIATE FROM THESE STANDARDS, YOU MUST SPECIFY ON THE ORDER FORM.
THE REQUIRED MEASUREMENTS ARE DETAILED TO ASSIST YOU IN OBTAINING ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS.
- HEIGHT: Record total height from top of head to floor while wearing shoes (for women, the height should include heels). Record in feet and inches – e.g. 5’8’’
- WEIGHT: List approximate weight in pounds with wearing clothes.
- CHEST SIZE: Take measurement over largest portion of chest. Be sure tape is well up under the arms and over the shoulder blades. Record in inches. (B)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Take measurement is subjective; indicate desired length to accommodate your needs. Suggested; leave arm naturally at side. Measure from center point at base of collar, over top of shoulder, down arm to bottom of wrist. (A) Then add one inch to this measurement.
NEED HELP?: At JudgeRobes our sales and support team are happy to help you with any questions you may have. To get a hold of us you can email us at [email protected] or call us at 972-630-6916.