What are Judge Robes Return / Exchange / Cancellation Policies?
JUDGEROBES RETURN / EXCHANGE / CANCELLATION POLICIES:
A "Return Merchandise Authorization" (RMA) number is required for all returns.
Email email@example.com within 14 days of receipt.
To receive a refund for the purchase price in the original form of payment we must be made aware within 14 days. Please make sure all return processes are done promptly so we are able to work on your replacement product or refund in a timely manner. Please note that original processing and shipping costs will not be refunded and it is the responsibility of the customer to pay any return/exchange shipping.
- All products and packaging must be in new condition and may not be returned used, worn or altered in any way.
- Without prior authorization product(s) will not be accepted.
- All shipping and handling charges for your original order are non-refundable.
- On all returned merchandise a 13% restocking fee may apply.
- All returned product(s) must be returned/ received within 7 business days of the date of the RMA number given to you.
- Requests for returns must be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of your order.
- The RMA number must be clearly visible on the shipping box or return label.
- Registered return shipping of products which are returned is the responsibility of the customer.
- Your return will be processed within 10 days.
- All custom items/all custom judge robes including the Supreme, Cambridge, Imperial Judge Robes cannot be returned for an exchange or refund.
Please email hello for further information on returns/exchanges as well as attaining an RMA number.
Please include the following information when returning an item:
- RMA number written on the outside of the box or on the shipping label.
- Your original invoice which was sent to you with your RMA written on it.
- Detailed contact information as well as letting us know if you would like an exchange, credit or replacement. Include copy of original invoice.
Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled or altered. If you make an order that you wish to cancel, you mail the order back after you have received it, this does not include the Supreme, Cambridge, Imperial and Plymouth Judge Robes cannot be returned for an exchange or refund as these are custom tailored robes. Please note that original processing and shipping costs will not be refunded and it is the responsibility of the customer to pay any return shipping.