Cambridge Judge Robe
• Produced of the highest quality Lyric fabric
• Decorative Shoulder Braids and Pocket Slits
• Fully lined sleeves and cuffs with buttons
• Features deluxe hand detailed fluting in key areas
• Classic draped yoke with darted yoke portion
• Sturdy Offset Construction with pocket slits
• Personalized embroidered initials
• Packed In Printed Poly Bag
The pride of our robe collection, the Cambridge Judge Robe features the highest quality Lyric material, a fabric with no equal in achieving the elegance and sophistication this robe design aims to project.
Each robe is specially crafted using the wearer’s measurements, and is as comfortable, durable, and functional as it is beautiful. Its sturdy offset construction, along with its draped and darted yoke, form its solid base, while features such as its shoulder braids, buttoned cuffs, and fully lined sleeves add prestige. This robe stands at the peak of judicial style without sacrificing class or taste.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
JUDGE ROBES’ CUSTOM TAILORED JUDGE GOWNS HAVE APPROXIMATELY A 9 INCH FLOOR CLEARANCE. IF YOU WISH TO DEVIATE FROM THESE STANDARDS, YOU MUST SPECIFY ON THE ORDER FORM.
THE REQUIRED MEASUREMENTS ARE DETAILED TO ASSIST YOU IN OBTAINING ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS.
- HEIGHT: Record total height from top of head to floor while wearing shoes (for women, the height should include heels). Record in feet and inches – e.g. 5’8’’
- WEIGHT: List approximate weight in pounds with wearing clothes.
- CHEST SIZE: Take measurement over largest portion of chest. Be sure tape is well up under the arms and over the shoulder blades. Record in inches. (B)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Take measurement is subjective; indicate desired length to accommodate your needs. Suggested; leave arm naturally at side. Measure from center point at base of collar, over top of shoulder, down arm to bottom of wrist. (A) Then add one inch to this measurement.
NEED HELP?: At JudgeRobes our sales and support team are happy to help you with any questions you may have. To get a hold of us you can email us at [email protected] or call us at 972-630-6916.