Supreme Judge Robe
• High quality Marshall fabric weight at 130gsm
• Exceptionally comfortable
• Features deluxe hand detailed fluting in primary areas
• Strong center pressed pleating front and back detailing
• Classic yoke
• Traditional full sleeves
• Adjustable cuffs
• Pocket slits
Our best-selling robe, the Supreme Judge Robe is designed for making the long hours on the bench as comfortable as possible. The top quality Marshall fabric feels like fine satin, perfect for that soothing taste of indulgence in the middle of difficult cases.
Deluxe hand-detailed fluting over the shoulders and across the back not only provides style, but also creates a superior drape and fullness that adds just that much more authority to your presence. Discreet pocket slits create convenient storage space. And with its adjustable cuffs and its personalized fitting options, this is a robe custom made to allow a range of body shapes to move as easily and comfortably as possible.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
JUDGE ROBES’ CUSTOM TAILORED JUDGE GOWNS HAVE APPROXIMATELY A 9 INCH FLOOR CLEARANCE. IF YOU WISH TO DEVIATE FROM THESE STANDARDS, YOU MUST SPECIFY ON THE ORDER FORM.
THE REQUIRED MEASUREMENTS ARE DETAILED TO ASSIST YOU IN OBTAINING ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS.
- HEIGHT: Record total height from top of head to floor while wearing shoes (for women, the height should include heels). Record in feet and inches – e.g. 5’8’’
- WEIGHT: List approximate weight in pounds with wearing clothes.
- CHEST SIZE: Take measurement over largest portion of chest. Be sure tape is well up under the arms and over the shoulder blades. Record in inches. (B)
- SLEEVE LENGTH: Take measurement is subjective; indicate desired length to accommodate your needs. Suggested; leave arm naturally at side. Measure from center point at base of collar, over top of shoulder, down arm to bottom of wrist. (A) Then add one inch to this measurement.
NEED HELP?: At JudgeRobes our sales and support team are happy to help you with any questions you may have. To get a hold of us you can email us at [email protected] or call us at 972-630-6916.